Relax at the AQUA DOME - Tirol Therme Längenfeld and get a 15% discount on all admission tickets - our partner makes it possible!
Good to know
Important booking details
There may be slight price differences for bookings made through our booking partners. Please find our current price list for the respective apartment here. You can of course book directly with us at the best price. So it's best to send an inquiry right away.
Minimum stay & short stay surcharge
- The regular minimum length of stay at Breitlehn Apartments is 5 nights.
- Shorter stays are available on request with a surcharge of € 5 per person per day.
- Depending on the season and the type of apartment, you will receive child discounts on request.
- An additional bed is sometimes available with a discount of up to 100% (depending on apartment type).
- Group discounts available on request.
Deposit & payment on site
- When booking one of our apartments, a deposit of € 200 per apartment is required.
- The remaining amount will be charged on site. We accept cash and credit cards.
Check-in & check-out
- Check-in at Breitlehn Apartments is possible from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Please contact us in advance if you plan to arrive later or earlier.
- On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to leave the apartments by 9:30 am. A later check-out is available on prior arrangement depending on the occupancy.
If you want to enjoy a holiday here with us in Längenfeld, your four-legged friends unfortunately have to stay at home. In order to accommodate also allergy sufferers, pets are not allowed in our apartments. We ask for your understanding.
We ask for your understanding that we have to charge the following costs for cancellations in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry:
– up to 21 days prior to arrival 40%
– up to 14 days prior to arrival 70%
– from one week prior to arrival 90% of the total booking amount
– early departure or a late arrival will be charged in full
– alternative dates are available on prior arrangement, depending on occupancy
Special tip: cancellation protection / travel insurance
For sure, you are already looking forward to your holiday. But a lot can happen before you arrive or during your vacation! To avoid cancellation costs, it is best to take out travel insurance - just to be on the safe side. It saves unnecessary costs and worries. We strongly recommend Hotelstorno Plus insurance offered by Europäische Reiseversicherung.